Summary of Epyc Wynn's bans and achievements on the Internet. Sites/groups of sites listed in order of fame/notoriety. Individual sub-sites such as subreddits, boards, and servers listed in alphabetical order.
Know Your Meme
Banned three times due to criticizing mods. Officially stated reason was spamming forums.
- 11th most liked image of all time posted titled "Mind Blown"
- 348k views, 473 likes, 277 stars on image posted titled "The World's Funniest Gif"
- Gained highest achievable editor rank of "Digital Archaeologist" for editing/uploading 60 entries
- Gained fairly high ranks in forum-posting, image/video uploading, commenting, and editing
- Banned three times due to arguing way out of previous two
- Banned while using a notorious alias for Halloween known as "Emperor Palpitoad"
- Started an anti-KYM Picardia ball meme via an alt which was later officially parodied by the site
Banned due to criticizing mods. Officially stated reason was being rude.
- Gained "Inferno" badge for creating a political thread of over 100k views about Donald Trump
- Created "Wild West" club about a hidden subforum called Wild West
- Became notorious figure of the Wild West subforum
- Exposed through leaked images that moderators were abusing their powers
Banned due to not fitting in. Officially stated reason was aforementioned reason.
- Created a thread with 30k views featured in the Hall of AEpic subforum
- Was doxed in aforementioned thread
/leftypol/: Banned due to being a Social Democrat. Officially stated reason was a group vote was conducted which favored banning Epyc Wynn.
- This Discord server was later destroyed by a rogue moderator due to contempt over this decision after previous decisions had also annoyed the same moderator. This moderator later co-founded with other fellow moderators a new Discord server called The Left Internationale (listed further below).
Doki Doki Fan Club: Banned for criticizing server and mods. Officially stated reason was criticizing admin.
- This Discord server later earned official direct condemnation from the Just Yuri Discord server of 350+ users as of January 7th, 2018
- Notable in the Doki Doki Literature Club community for hostile admins/mods and size
International Internet Users Union: Founded and democratically runs the International Internet Users Union and declared it a country (originally co-founded with a user named sKarm, but the co-founder quit due to believing the IIUU should not aggressively fight for user rights.)
- 140+ users as of Jun 20th, 2018
- Note from Epyc Wynn: "I made this server due to becoming fed up with users not effectively fighting back against abusive mods and admins on sites and servers. This server exists for the sole purpose of fighting for user rights to free speech, free love, and freedom from abuse of power."
Just Yuri: Banned because the admin didn't like him. Official reason provided was being a toxic condescending asshole the community hated.
- 2nd most active user in the server at the time of his ban based on Mee6 bot ranking
- Contributed to this server and its "Just Yuri" Doki Doki Literature Club mod through suggestions and contributions which led to added dialogue, logos, channels, roles, Infinite Illumination ending, and significantly altered the user culture to favor free speech and free love
- Epyc Wynn custom edited/uploaded 95% of the server's emojis
Meme Economy: Banned (not kicked) 6-8 times due to criticizing mods. Kicked and muted countless times for criticizing mods. Officially stated reason was mod wanting to prove he could.
- Head admin awarded the joke role of "Head Mod" to Epyc Wynn
- The highest-ranked moderator of the Meme Lords Culture Club (owned by Epyc Wynn), dino, later quit the MLCC and focused on his newfound ownership of Meme Economy
Meme Lords Culture Club: Founded and dictates the Meme Lords Culture Club and declared it a country (original title was briefly Meme Lord Masters Club).
- 270+ users as of June 20th, 2018
- Note from Epyc Wynn: "I made this server due to becoming fed up with mods and admins abusing their powers on websites and servers. This server exists for the sole purpose of proving a successful server can support free speech and free love without using abusive mods and admins.
One Piece Discord: Banned for posting jokes. Official reason was not agreeing with the mod that they posted off-topic.
Politics: Banned for pointing out abuses of power by the admins and discussing topics admins disliked. Officially stated reason was insulting mods.
- Partnered with the Meme Lords Culture Club as of March 4th, 2018
- Notable for having over 20,000 users
The House: Moderator threatened to ban Epyc Wynn. Epyc later became a mod, then a co-admin, and arranged the banning of this moderator due to repeated threats against users and abuse of powers.
- Over 1.5k users of this server as of January 7th, 2018
- Epyc Wynn started a server-wide vote which narrowly led to the creation of a subsection devoted to various forms of pornography
- Epyc Wynn created or uploaded the vast majority of the emojis on this server
The Left Internationale: Banned due to not arguing within framework of Marxist wordings. Officially stated reason was being rude/annoying. Banned a second time after arguing backlash against Louis CK for the penis scandal was unjustified. Officially stated reason was the admin stating they can bend the rules to justify whatever they choose to do.
- Ironically Epyc Wynn was banned from the server which was formed due in part to his previous ban on the /leftypol/ Discord server
102,792 total Karma as of June 20th, 2018.
22,066 total Karma on an alt account as of June 20th, 2018.
r/aww: Banned due to making a cat pun about licking pussy. Officially stated reason was aforementioned reason.
r/news: Banned due to posting lots of news links every day. Officially stated reason was spam.
- 63k upvotes on post titled "Ashton Kutcher's organisation identifies 2,000 child victims of trafficking in six months"
r/politics: Alt was banned due to posting lots of news links every day. Officially stated reason was Spamming/Karma Farming.
r/worldnews: Banned due to posting lots of news links every day. Officially stated reason was spam.
- 75.3k upvotes on post titled "China bans all coal imports from North Korea, severing major financial lifeline for regime"
- 64.8k upvotes on post titled "Sweden asks the U.S. to explain Trump comment on Sweden"
- 54.1k upvotes on post titled "Donald Trump admits 'Sweden attack' comments were based on debunked 'Fox News' report"
/leftypol/: Banned due to promoting Bernie Sanders. Officially stated reason was aforementioned reasons.
/pol/: Banned twice due to posting Transhumanism and criticizing the ban of NotSoBot's creator. Officially stated reasons were aforementioned reasons.
Banned due to defending Louis CK and making a thread about memes. Officially stated reason was aforementioned reason.
- After creating an alt to message all of the mods about this ban, the mods revealed the reason users cannot message the mods after having been banned is because the mods believe the users usually deserve it and reading the replies is annoying. They then proceeded to double down on how the ban was justified despite the fact memes are not banned on GameSpot; nor are dissenting political opinions.