Summary of Epyc Wynn's bans and achievements on the Internet. Bans/punishments listed before achievements. Sites/groups of sites listed in order of fame/notoriety. Individual sub-sites such as subreddits, boards, and servers listed in alphabetical order.
Know Your Meme
Banned three times due to criticizing mods. Officially stated reason was spamming forums.
Image 1: Profile of Epyc Wynn from September 26th, 2016, one month prior to their third and final ban.
Image 2: Tweet by Epyc Wynn from August 15th, 2017.
- Banned three times due to arguing way out of previous two
- Started an anti-KYM Picardia ball meme via an alt which was later officially parodied by the site (Image 2)
- Banned while using a notorious alias for Halloween known as "Emperor Palpitoad"
- 8th most favorited image of all time at 389 favorites titled "Mind Blown" as of September 2nd, 2018
- 12th most liked image of all time at 620 likes titled "Mind Blown" as of September 2nd, 2018
- 25th most viewed image of all time at 351k views titled "The World's Funniest GIF" as of September 2nd, 2018
- 28th most active entry editor of all time at 998 edits as of September 2nd, 2018
- 40th most active video uploader of all time at 492 videos as of September 2nd, 2018
- 69th most active forum poster of all time at 2,527 forum posts as of September 2nd, 2018
Banned due to criticizing mods. Officially stated reason was being rude.
- Gained "Inferno" badge for creating a political thread of over 100k views about Donald Trump
- Created "Wild West" club about a hidden subforum called Wild West
- Became notorious figure of the Wild West subforum
- Exposed through leaked images that moderators were abusing their powers
- Went on to be regularly mentioned in dissent against moderators, due to a mix of the Wild West sub-forum being shut down and crackdowns on offensive users without sufficient justification by rules
Banned and doxed with help of mods and admins due to not fitting in. Officially stated reason was aforementioned reason.
- Created a thread with 30k initial views featured in the Hall of AEpic subforum
- Later moved to Hard Gay Shitpost Metropolis due to site changes
- Accrued 58k views as of August 16th, 2018, in aforementioned Main Category
- Was doxed in aforementioned thread
/leftypol/: Banned due to being a Social Democrat. Officially stated reason was a group vote was conducted which favored banning Epyc Wynn.
- This Discord server was later destroyed by a rogue moderator due to contempt over this decision after previous decisions had also annoyed the same moderator. This moderator later co-founded with other fellow moderators a new Discord server called The Left Internationale (listed further below).
Athens: Banned due to the admin Discordia not liking them and arguing with the mods. Officially stated reason was pinging a friend of Sargon's.
- Communicated directly with notable figures uzalu and Discordia directly before the ban
- Athens is owned by Sargon of Akkad as his official server, and Sargon is interestingly known for heavily promoting free speech and fighting online oppression by social media sites
Doki Doki Fan Club: Banned for criticizing server and mods. Officially stated reason was criticizing admin.
- This Discord server later earned official direct condemnation from the Just Yuri Discord server of 350+ users as of January 7th, 2018
- Notable in the Doki Doki Literature Club community for hostile admins/mods and size
International Internet Users Union: Founded and democratically runs the International Internet Users Union and declared it a country. It was originally co-founded with a user named sKarm, but the co-founder quit due to believing the IIUU should not aggressively fight for user rights.
- 140+ users as of Jun 20th, 2018
- Note from Epyc Wynn: "I made this server due to becoming fed up with users not effectively fighting back against abusive mods and admins on sites and servers. This server exists for the sole purpose of fighting for user rights to free speech, free love, and freedom from abuse of power."
Just Yuri: Banned because the admin didn't like Epyc Wynn. Official reason provided was being a toxic condescending asshole the community hated.
- 2nd most active user in the server at the time of his ban based on Mee6 bot ranking
- Contributed to this server and its "Just Yuri" Doki Doki Literature Club mod through suggestions and contributions which led to added dialogue, logos, channels, roles, Infinite Illumination ending, and significantly altered the user culture to favor free speech and free love
- Epyc Wynn custom edited/uploaded 95% of the server's emojis
Meme Economy: Banned (not kicked) 6-8 times due to criticizing mods. Kicked and muted countless times for criticizing mods. Officially stated reason for bans was mod wanting to prove he could. Went on to later join multiple times and leave multiple times due to being muted.
- Head admin awarded the joke role of "Head Mod" to Epyc Wynn
- Also received the high-ranked roles Meme Chaos and Meme Lord during his time there
- The highest-ranked moderator of the Meme Lords Culture Club (owned by Epyc Wynn), dino, later quit the MLCC and focused on his newfound ownership of Meme Economy
Meme Lords Culture Club: Founded and dictates the Meme Lords Culture Club and declared it a country (original title was briefly Meme Lord Masters Club).
- 270+ users as of June 20th, 2018
- Note from Epyc Wynn: "I made this server due to becoming fed up with mods and admins abusing their powers on websites and servers. This server exists for the sole purpose of proving a successful server can support free speech and free love without using abusive mods and admins.
One Piece Discord: Banned for posting jokes. Official reason was not agreeing with the mod that Epyc Wynn had posted off-topic.
Politics: Banned for pointing out abuses of power by the admins and discussing topics admins disliked. Officially stated reason was insulting mods.
- Partnered with the Meme Lords Culture Club as of March 4th, 2018
- Notable for having over 20,000 users
Syzygy: Banned for mentioning this wiki. Officially stated reason was aforementioned reason.
The House: Moderator threatened to ban Epyc Wynn. Epyc later became a mod, then a co-admin, and arranged the banning of this moderator due to repeated threats against users and abuse of powers.
- Over 1.5k users of this server as of January 7th, 2018
- Epyc Wynn started a server-wide vote which narrowly led to the creation of a subsection devoted to various forms of pornography. This was later removed so Epyc Wynn started a second server-wide vote which again narrowly led to the creation of this subsection titled the "Sex Dungeon."
- Epyc Wynn created or uploaded the vast majority of the emojis on this server
The Left Internationale: Banned due to not arguing within framework of Marxist wordings. Officially stated reason was being rude/annoying. Banned a second time after arguing that the backlash against Louis CK for the penis scandal was unjustified. Officially stated reason was the admin stating they can bend the rules to justify whatever they choose to do.
- Ironically Epyc Wynn was banned from the server which was formed due in part to his previous ban on the /leftypol/ Discord server
108,748 total Karma on main account as of August 6th, 2018.
43,549 total Karma on alt account #1 as of August 6th, 2018.
r/aww: Main account banned due to making a cat pun about licking pussy. Officially stated reason was aforementioned reason.
r/esist: Alt account #1 banned for stating ""We do not support free speech." ~ r/esist How the mighty subreddit hath fallen." in response to a post promoting protests for Twitter not banning Alex Jones. Officially stated reason was aforementioned reason.
r/Feminism: Alt account #2 banned for reporting Epyc Wynn was censored in r/TwoXChromosomes for voicing concerns over false rape accusations in the #MeToo movement.
r/news: Both main account and alt account #1 banned due to posting lots of news links every day. Officially stated reason was spam/Link Dumping. Alt account was also muted from r/news by a moderator because "... you do not get to dictate anything here," in response to a request to explicitly state in the rules how many links per day are allowed.
- 63k upvotes on post titled "Ashton Kutcher's organisation identifies 2,000 child victims of trafficking in six months"
r/politics: Alt account #1 was banned due to posting lots of news links every day. Officially stated reason was Spamming/Karma Farming.
r/worldnews: Main account banned due to posting lots of news links every day. Officially stated reason was spam.
- 80.4k upvotes on post titled "Bangladesh shuts down mobile internet to tackle teen protests"
- 75.3k upvotes on post titled "China bans all coal imports from North Korea, severing major financial lifeline for regime"
- 64.8k upvotes on post titled "Sweden asks the U.S. to explain Trump comment on Sweden"
- 54.1k upvotes on post titled "Donald Trump admits 'Sweden attack' comments were based on debunked 'Fox News' report"
/leftypol/: Banned due to promoting Bernie Sanders. Officially stated reason was aforementioned reasons.
/pol/: Banned 10+ times due to posting a thread criticizing mass censorship by the /pol/ mods, posting Transhumanism, and criticizing the ban of NotSoBot's creator from Discord. Officially stated reasons were aforementioned reasons, ban evasion, and insults.
Banned due to defending Louis CK and making a thread about memes. Officially stated reason was aforementioned reason.
- After creating an alt to message all of the mods about this ban, the mods revealed the reason users cannot message the mods after having been banned is because the mods believe the users usually deserve it and reading the replies is "annoying." They then proceeded to double down on how the ban was justified despite the fact memes are not banned on GameSpot; nor are dissenting political opinions.